Wednesday 21 October 2015

Almost done

I'm at the point where I'm pretty much done with the project. I compiled all the textures on to one sheet so it fits the brief and then spent all day tinkering and adding little details. All that's left is the post mortem on Friday. Also on Friday i'll have the wireframes and texture sheets for you to look at as well as the marmoset viewer file. So, here's the model as of today.







Translucency map gives a red tint when light is behind it.


The model I'm handing in with everything to the design spec is the t-posed one. The posed ones have a few extras like a ground plane which go on another texture sheet. The model was rigged roughly just to get a pose, then I tweaked a few verts.

That's about it for now, just a little update.

No comments:

Post a Comment